Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Writing a book, part 2!

Below is my second part of the book i am now writing, i am posting this just to show that i'm still working on this, and hopefully will start to work on it more. let me know what you think of it.

I know you're expecting to hear that X-men found me, and they wanted to do experiments on me, or a bolt of lightning struck me and gave me super powers, but let's be real now. Something much much greater then that happened.
Normally when someone gets kidnapped in the movies, a gray van pulls up, a bunch of masked guys with AK's jump out and chloroform them, or put a gun to their head, or something to that effect, well as I've tried to tell you, THIS ISN'T A MOVIE. For me, 3 Black 2011 Cadillac Sts's pulled up to the sidewalk directly in front of me, while 3 Sharply dressed Men in Black suits stepped out of each. There were no AK's or Chloroform napkins, no masks, and no sense of urgency. They did not surround me to intimidate me, or jump me, if they had there is a strong chance I would have snapped their necks. Instead they approached me in 3 lines, then one man, who looked no different from the other 8 guys stepped forward. In the calmest fashion he extended his hand and said “hello”. I shook his hand and waited to see what was going to happen next. The next words he uttered came as no surprise to me, as he told me that I was being taken by the government for questions pertinent to national security. In other words, “this is what I have to tell you so I can “legally” kidnap you and interrogate you.”
Now it would have been no problem for me to incapacitate those men and to quickly get away, but my life as of lately had gotten quite boring, and the things like beating up general Jackasses and stealing cars just wasn't cutting it for me anymore. I figured going with them could possibly get me into a whole new world of adrenaline pumping mayhem, and if didn't, then I would just leave, they couldn't stop me if their life depended on it, and most likely their lives would.
No handcuffs were offered nor forced, they simply walked back to their cars, and the man who spoke to me, opened the door for me. I with out hesitation ducked into the car and expected to hear some sort of instructions, or commands, but none came. The man who spoke to me, whose name I still do not know got in the passengers seat, and with out a word all the cars pulled from the side walk and started driving.
I expected a blindfold to be placed over my eyes, or possibly even a black bag, perhaps I'm the one who watches to many movies, because that never happened either. In fact, nothing happened, no one said a word, there were no high speed car chases, they just drove, in fact they drove so long I ended up falling asleep, which turned out was entirely part of their plan. However, when I woke up, I was in for quite a surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment